Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The world market for flat glass will reach $83bn in 2014. As the demand for value-added glass in the Building and Construction, Automotive and Solar Energy industry rises; new technological developments which have increased the functionality of glass have created new and increasing applications of flat glass, thus, driving the market. Despite the slowdown of mature economies such as North America and Europe, flat glass demand continues to rise due to key global trends witnessed.
The growth of the Flat Glass market has been mostly driven by the recovery of the global economy, the growth in emerging markets and an increasing demand for advanced and specialised products. Furthermore, growth in the Construction and Automotive industry will fuel the Flat Glass market. Similarly, the growth in demand of energy efficiency products, the rising significance of glass in the solar energy market, and other markets such as; electronics, telecommunications, optical, healthcare, and aerospace have produced new opportunities for glass consumption. In continuation of this momentum displayed, the increasing demand for advanced glass in these markets and value-added products with new attributes including; insulating glass, solar control glass, increased impact resistant glass, low-e glass advanced acoustic control and water management features, also will contribute to the growth in demand in the global Flat Glass market.
What is the future of the flat glass market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 217 page report informs:
- View forecasts for the global flat glass market; and analysis from 2014 to 2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Global consumption forecast (MT)
- Global production forecast (MT)
- Global market value forecast ($m)
- Our report provides 141 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future flat glass prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the flat glass sector.
- See 2 exclusive expert opinion interviews underpinning the analysis
- By reading the full transcripts of the exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the flat glass sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Interviews included are from -
- Asahi India Glass Limited (AIS)
- A leading flat glass company
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the issues determining the flat glass industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these flat glass submar
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 24 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 10,000 trusted sources