Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Liberator, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Liberator, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Canadean's "Liberator, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Liberator, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Liberator, Inc. (Liberator) is a manufacturer and marketer of sexual health and wellness products. The company's products include liberator shapes, pillows, playful restraints, silk sheets, duvets, satin sheets, leather products, sexual furniture, lubes and licks, erotic prints, books and DVD's. It also provides chaises, conversion kits, loungers, covers, toys, bondage restraint, dildos, harness kits, whips, teasers, gear bags and accessories, among others. Liberator offers services such as retailing, packaging and shipping services. The company markets its products under the brands of Aloe Cadabra, Aneros, Bathmate, Jopen, Hitachi, Liberator, Lelo, Sqweel, Njoy, Tenga, Tantus, Maia, Vibratex, Perfect Fit, Sensuva and Minna Life, among others. It sells its products through retailers, distributors, and online website. Liberator is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762