Table of Contents
Canadean's "Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A. (Hellenic) is an operator of duty free shops. The company's products portfolio includes perfumes, cosmetics, liquor, gourmet, confectionery, watches, sunglasses, fashion and jewelry products. It also supplies and distributes products to cruise ships, ferryboats, cargo vessels, ship chandlers, the military forces and embassies. Hellenic retails products of various brands such as Philip Morris, Papastratos, Pernod Ricard, Hershey's, World Brands Duty Free, William Grant's and Ian Macleod, among others. The company operates through a network of 111 shops at 44 points throughout Greece. It operates through its subsidiaries including Elmec Sport S.A., HDFS Skopje Doo, Hellenic Distributions S.A, and Hellenic Tourist Bureau S.A. Hellenic is headquartered in Attica, Greece.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
A textual analysis of the financial results for Danang Airport Services JSC compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Korea Airport Service Company Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ...
Summary Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, ...