Table of Contents
Canadean's "Trafco Group B.S.C. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Trafco Group B.S.C."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Trafco Group B.S.C." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Trafco Group B.S.C."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Trafco Group B.S.C. (Trafco Group) is a distributor and marketer of various kinds of food products and other general commodities. The company's core business is import and distribution fresh fruits and vegetables, frozen, chilled and dry food and non food products. Its business activities also include manufacturing and bottling of mineral water. Trafco Group's provides logistics solutions. The company imports chilled meat and livestock mainly from Australia. It markets its products under the brands of Sadia, Rainbow, Daawat, Al Bahja, IFFCO, Noor, Gullon, Tata Tea, Honig and Delta, among others. Trafco Group is headquartered in Manama, Bahrain.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762