Table of Contents
Timetric’s "China Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Debit Card Growth Prospects to 2020" provides market analysis, information and insights into the debit card market in China, including:
- Current and forecast market values for the overall cards industry
- Current and forecast market values for the debit card industry
"China Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Debit Card Growth Prospects to 2020" is the result of extensive research into the Financial Services industry covering the debit card market in China. It provides insights into the market size and growth potentials of China cards and payment industry for the following categories by number of cards, transaction value and transaction volume:
- Overall Card Industry Size and Forecast
- Debit Card Category Size and Forecast
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of debit card industry in China
- It provides current values for debit card for 2015 and forecast figures for 2020
- It provides break-up of the debit card market by transaction volume and transaction value
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the debit card market in China.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Taiwan has a very unique payment card environment compared to most other markets. While the infrastructure is in place, with Visa and Mastercard introducing contactless payment capabilities from ...
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Canada 2016 Summary In spite of being a highly mature market, Canada provides increasing opportunities for digital and mobile payment providers to develop innovation. ...
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Singapore 2016 Summary Singapore has a very well-developed payments system, with strong penetration of all forms of payment cards and healthy growth over the past few ...