Table of Contents
North America Trauma Fixation Market Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, "North America Trauma Fixation Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the North America Trauma Fixation market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Internal Fixators and External Fixators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country/region, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Trauma Fixation market categories - Internal Fixators and External Fixators.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Trauma Fixation market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Trauma Fixation market.
- Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, Biomet, Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., DeRoyal Industries, Inc. and Wright Medical Group, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary The Global Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2017 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the bioinformatics partnering deals and agreements ...
Summary The Global Diagnostic Imaging Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2017 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the diagnostic imaging partnering deals and agreements ...
Blood Purification Equipment - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016 Summary GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Blood Purification Equipment - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" ...