Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The 2014 to 2024 period is going to be challenging for the global automotive industry as automotive OEMs, auto suppliers, and other members of the ecosystem will need to address the megatrends which are currently shaping the future of the industry; stricter emission requirements, new safety regulations and rising consumer trends. These megatrends create opportunities for new production lines which in turn require the modernisation of the automotive manufacturing process to meet the rising demand. At the same time, manufacturers need to achieve shorter time-to-market and reduce product life-cycle costs, including energy consumption, while ensuring quality, reliability and economic efficiency.
Flexible automation and robotics can assist manufacturers meet the demand by providing energy-efficient solutions which also improve productivity. Indeed, robot sales to the automotive sector have increased from 19.3 thousand in 2009 to 69.4 thousand in 2013. Visiongain expects automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing to reach a value of $13.66bn in 2014.
Why you should buy the Automation & Robotics in Automotive Manufacturing 2014-2024: Market Prospects for Industrial Robots, Processes & Technologies In Vehicle Production report
What is the future of automation & robotics in the automotive manufacturing segment especially given the business and cost challenges automakers face?
Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, regional and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected regulation. Read on to discover the dynamics of automation & robotics in the automotive manufacturing segment and find out what its future market prospects are.We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the automation technologies and robotics employed in the manufacturing process of passenger cars & commercial vehicles coupled with the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, regional market shares and market shares for submarkets
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our 114 page report provides 122 tables, charts and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future developments of the automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing from 2014-2024
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing sector
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the factors driving automation & robotics in automotive manufacturing? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informe
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources