Table of Contents
OSRAM GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
OSRAM GmbH (Osram), formerly OSRAM AG, is a lighting equipment manufacturer. The company, along with its subsidiaries, specializes in offering lamps, light engines and modules, LED systems, automotive lamps, luminaries, and other allied lighting and display products. It also provides electronic control gears for traditional lighting, light management system and specialty lighting systems. Osram’s products find application in automotive, buildings, industrial, medical and other areas. It also offers web-based training, lighting seminars, and reference works for lighting professionals and enthusiasts. The company offers its products under various brands, such as Osram, Silverstar, Light@day, Truckstar, and Osram Sylvania. Osram is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
OSRAM GmbH Key Recent Developments
Feb 11, 2015: Osram underlines its role as an innovation and technology leader in the automotive sector
Feb 04, 2015: Osram records good start into fiscal 2015
Nov 27, 2013: Peter Bauer new Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Roland Busch Deputy Chairman
Oct 10, 2013: Osram launches its first LED replacement headlamp
Sep 30, 2013: Osram addresses structural challenges of Luminaires&Solutions segment as part of its ongoing transformation
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is systematically updated by our analysts for each new purchase. This is to ensure that you get the latest information available on the company. The report will be updated and sent to you in no later than 24h.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Hongli Zhihui Group Co.,Ltd. (Hongli Zhihui) formerly Guangzhou Hongli Opto-electronic Co., Ltd., is a clean technology company that offers production and development of LED products. The company’s ...
Summary Foshan Electrical and Lighting Co., Ltd (Foshan Lighting) is a clean technology company that manufactures and markets lamps, bulbs and related products. The company offers home lighting, LED, traditional ...
Summary Kenmos Technology Co., Ltd. (Kenmos) is a light equipments manufacturing company that manufactures, develops, and markets LGP products and LCD backlight modules. The company’s products include ...