Table of Contents
PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotechnologies - Stem Cell Therapy
GlobalData’s report "PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotechnologies - Stem Cell Therapy", provides strategic analysis of the global stem cells industry. It discusses key development trends, regulatory requirements in various markets, recent deals activity and industry dynamic trends, as well as describes the operations strategy of these companies. Furthermore, it includes a geographical segmentation of various markets including the EU and US, as well as emerging markets such as China, India, SouthKorea, and Israel-providing in-depth analysis of these markets’ regulatory framework, key domestic players and their stem cell pipelines, and strategic outlook.
Throughout the report, GlobalData’s analysts provide you with expert insight, expanding on each strategy and factor discussed, with the aim of providing you with the tools needed for making informed business decisions.
Key Questions Answered
- (Q.) What are the key market drivers of the global stem cell industry?
- (Q.) Who are the top players involved in the development of stem cell therapies in developed as well as developing countries?
- (Q.) What are the main regulatory measures affecting the stem cell industry in the US, Europe, Japan, India, South Korea, China and Israel?
- (Q.) What are the major trends in stem cell clinical trials and profiles of key investigators?
- (Q.) What specific strategies are companies utilizing to combat some of the challenges currently facing the development of therapies in the global stem cell industry?
- Stem Cell Market Dynamics: This report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the global Stem Cell therapy market, including manufacturing, emerging markets, and development pipeline.
- Financial Performance Insight: Report uses GlobalData’s proprietary data across 22 key financial metrics to provide insight over stem cell company performance.
- PipelineAnalysis: Detailed information on ten leading stem cell therapies; trend analysis of clinical trial studies and investigators covering over 1000 trials related to stem cell therapies.
- Deal strategies: Exhaustive discussion on the strategic implications and synergies of deals including, M&A, collaboration as well as capital raisings such as equity offerings, private equity and venture financing activities.
- Regulatory Implications: Guidelines for stem cell usage for developing therapies in seven major markets for stem cells including US, Europe, Japan, SouthKorea, Israel, China and India.
- Company Analysis: Company landscape covering 40 companies on full pipeline, financials and key overview information.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the key domestic players in various stem cell markets, including South Korea, Japan and emerging markets such as India and China.
- Understand the key drivers and trends in the global stem cell industry.
- Analyze and track the strategies that companies are using to enter and/or strengthen their position in the evolving stem cell industry, as well as efforts being made by innovator companies like Pfizer and Novartis to enter this market.
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy.
- Understand the regulatory framework and be prepared to tackle challenges facing the stem cell based therapies.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global stem cell therapy market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2016 to 2021 to reach USD 145.8 million by 2021. Growth in the global stem cell therapy market is driven by factors such ...
The global human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) market is anticipated to reach USD 1.06 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Application of hESCs as a promising donor source ...
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the size of the regenerative medicine market, segmentation of the market (stem cells, tissue engineering and CAR-T therapy), key players and the vast potential ...