Table of Contents
MediPoint: Aortic Stent Grafts - Current and Future Players
Aortic stent grafts are most commonly used to reinforce a weak spot in an artery, which is known as an aneurysm. The stent grafts are designed to seal tightly with the patient’s native artery above and below the aneurysm, and are used to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms as well as thoracic aortic aneurysms. Aortic aneurysms, as opposed to aneurysms found elsewhere in the body, are potentially very serious, as a burst aorta results in massive internal bleeding that can be fatal unless treated rapidly by an experienced emergency medical team. Since their introduction in patients in 1991, aortic stent graft devices have gained wide acceptance and availability, with their adoption fueled in great part by advances in stent-graft design and by a variety of devices for various anatomic features. Over time, these devices have gained traction for use in patients with ruptured aneurysms because they are minimally invasive and have shorter recovery times.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Aortic Stent Grafts market. The report provides insight into the competitive Aortic Stent Grafts landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading doctors, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Aortic Stent Grafts.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Aortic Stent Grafts in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Aortic Stent Grafts market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Biodegradable Stents Market: Overview Biodegradable Stents are the third generation of stents used in the treatment of coronary artery diseases, which are completely absorbed in the body after the ...
The global coronary stent market is expected to reach USD 10.31 billion by 2021 from USD 7.16 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2021 Major factors contributing to the growth of the global ...
India Non-Vascular Stents Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, India Non-Vascular Stents Market Outlook to 2023, provides key market data on the India Non-Vascular Stents market. The ...