Table of Contents
China Advanced Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020
GlobalData’s new report, "China Advanced Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the China Advanced Wound Management market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Semi-Permeable Films (Antimicrobial Film Dressings (Antimicrobial Bordered and Non Bordered Film Dressings) and Non Antimicrobial Film Dressings (Non Antimicrobial Bordered and Non Bordered Film Dressings)), Foams (Antimicrobial Foam Dressings (Antimicrobial Bordered and Non Bordered Foam Dressings) and Non Antimicrobial Foam Dressings (Non Antimicrobial Bordered and Non Bordered Foam Dressings)), Hydrofibres (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Hydrofibre Dressings), Hydrocolloids (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Hydrocolloid Dressings), Hydrogels (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Hydrogel Dressings), Alginates (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Alginate Dressings), Collagens (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Collagen Dressings), Wound Contact Layers (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layers) and Superabsorbents (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Superabsorbents).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Advanced Wound Management market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Advanced Wound Management market segments - Semi-Permeable Films, Foams, Hydrofibres, Hydrocolloids, Hydrogels, Alginates, Collagens, Wound Contact Layers and Superabsorbents.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Advanced Wound Management market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China Advanced Wound Management market.
- Key players covered include Coloplast A/S, Smith & Nephew Plc and ConvaTec Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global wound care market was worth $24,482.9 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2016-2022. Among the various wound care products type, the advanced wound care products ...
The medical supplies market is expected to reach USD 136.63 billion by 2021 from USD 98.33 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising number of surgeries, increasing ...
The global sterilization equipment market is expected to reach USD 9.8 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Increasing number of hospital stays and growing awareness amongst ...