Table of Contents
The report titled “Thailand Diaper Industry Outlook to 2018 - Pull up Pant Diapers to Propel the Future Growth” provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of the diaper industry in Thailand. Industry has been segmented into two major categories- Baby Diapers and Adult Diapers. The report has highlighted major segments of the baby diaper industry on the basis of Pull up Pants and Tape Diapers, by Age Groups and by Pricing Structure. In adult diaper market, the report has discussed market size in terms of value and volume and market segmentation on the basis of Pull up Pants and Tape Diapers. The report also entails the market share and company profiles of the major players in the baby and adult diaper industry. An analysis of the future of diaper market in Thailand is provided on the basis of revenue of the market over next five years.
Rise in the personal disposable income, enhanced participation of women in the workplace, product innovation and development, deeper penetration in urban areas as well as rural regions and growing acceptance of adult diapers have contributed significantly to diaper industry in Thailand. The diaper market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% from 2013-2018.
Diapers are one of the fastest emerging retail product categories in Thailand. The diaper market has been categorized into baby diaper market and adult diaper market with a majority contribution of ~% by baby diapers in 2013 in overall diaper market. The baby diaper market has been further segmented into tape diapers and pull-up pant diapers with latter dominating the market with ~% share in 2013. On the basis of age group, baby diapers are classified as per usage from: new born, junior and standard. Standard diapers was the leading segment in the Thailand baby diaper market with ~% share in the market revenue in 2013 followed by junior diapers segment which had a share of ~% during the same year. The new born diaper was the smallest segment in Thailand baby diapers market with a contribution of ~% in terms of market revenues in 2013. The baby diaper market in Thailand has been divided into 3 major price categories notably; economy, mid range and premium price range. Thailand's overall market for baby diapers was valued at USD ~ million in 2013, of which ~% was generated by the sale of premium priced diapers, ~% was accounted by mid-range segment and the rest ~% was held by economy priced diapers.
Though, a small market, adult diapers industry in Thailand has showcased double digit CAGR of 11.4% over the years 2008-2013. Adult diaper segment has historically grown at a higher rate than baby diaper market and will continue to be higher in the future years as well. Adult diapers segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% for the period 2013-2018.
High entry barriers due to high business setup costs and brand loyalty among the people prohibit new entrants in the market which give leverage to the existing players. Major players such as Unicharm, DSG Thailand, SCA Hygiene and Fuburg will continue to dominate the diaper market in the future as well.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the Thailand Diaper Industry, 2008-2013
- Market segmentation of Thailand Diaper Industry by baby and adult diapers, 2008-2013
- The market size of the Thailand Baby Diaper Industry, 2008-2013
- Market segmentation of Thailand Baby Diaper Industry by Pull Up Pants and Tape Diapers, 2008-2013
- Market segmentation of Thailand Baby Diaper Industry by Age Groups, 2011-2016
- Market segmentation of Thailand Baby Diaper Industry by Pricing Structure, 2013
- The market size of the Thailand Adult Diaper Industry, 2008-2013
- Market segmentation of Thailand Adult Diaper Industry by Pull Up Pants and Tape Diapers, 2008-2013
- Trends and Developments in the Thailand Diaper Industry
- Market Share of Major Players in Thailand Baby Diaper Industry
- Market Share of Major Players in Thailand Adult Diaper Industry
- Company profiles of major players in the Diaper Market of Thailand
- Future outlook and projections on the basis of revenue and by baby and adult diapers in Thailand Diaper Industry, 2014-2018
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Executive Summary The report titled “Asia-Pacific Baby Hygiene Industry Outlook to 2020 – Rising Expenditure on Baby Hygiene with Better Health and Safety Standards to Drive Growth” provides a comprehensive ...
Tissue and hygiene benefited from increasing consumer awareness and changing hygiene habits during the review period. As a result, consumers were willing to increase their spending on these products. Sales ...
Overall tissue and hygiene registered a solid performance in 2016, largely supported by the growth of adult incontinence products. As consumers in Tunisia continue to become more sophisticated and look ...