Table of Contents
The report titled “China Crop Protection Market Outlook to 2018 – Increasing Government Support for Bio Pesticides to Drives Revenues” provides a comprehensive analysis of China pesticides industry on the basis of production, consumption and revenue. The report includes coverage on various market segments namely herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and bio-pesticides. The report also features the company profiles of major pesticides manufacturers in China as well as the revenues of major ten players in the China Crop Protection Market.
Over the years, China crop protection market has developed extensively and has contributed significantly towards China’s agriculture and public health. The market registered revenues of USD ~ billion in 2013, recording growth at a CAGR of ~% from 2008. The revenues of the market has been derived majorly from two major pesticide components, namely technical and formulations The production capacity of the pesticides industry in China is higher than the consumption of pesticides, thereby showcasing a significant exports market. The herbicides segment of the market commanded the highest market share of ~% in 2013, aggregating sales worth USD ~ billion, followed by insecticides and fungicides with ~% and ~% share respectively.
The domestic market of China is majorly held by generic products accounting for a share of ~% of the market revenues whereas only ~% of the market is held by patented products as of 2013. An emerging trend in the pesticides market in China has been a shifting focus on developing environment-friendly pesticides by the industry as well as the Government. In this regard, the share of bio-pesticides which currently forms a share of ~% of the market is projected to gain considerable traction in the coming years. Some of the major factors influencing this market are climatic conditions, food grain production, farmer’s income and GDP contribution to agriculture.
China agrochemicals market is highly fragmented with the presence of over 800 companies. The major players include Huapont Nutrichem, Wynca Chemical, Fuhua Tongda Agro-chemical Technology, Nanjing Red Sun among others. Wynca Chemical dominated the market in 2013, generating revenues of USD ~ million, whereas Jinfanda Bio-Chemical occupied the second place, with close competition from Wynca Chemical, accounting sales of USD ~ million in 2013.
China Crop Protection Market is expected to undergo a transformation in the coming years. Improvements in the variety and quality of pesticides, especially those that are technically more skillful will propel the pesticide usage in the country. Revenues from the pesticides market in China are expected to expand to USD ~ billion in 2018, growing with a CAGR of ~% from 2013 to 2018 on account of renewed focus on agriculture by the Government.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of China crop protection market on the basis of production, consumption and revenue.
- The market size of China herbicides market.
- The market size of China insecticides market.
- The market size of China fungicides market.
- The market size of Bio-pesticides market.
- Market segmentation of the China crop protection market on the basis of Type of Pesticides, Market Structure, Type of Crops, Province-wise Consumption, Generic and Patented Product and Chemical and Bio-Pesticides.
- Government Regulations in China Crop Protection Market.
- Imports and Exports trends of pesticides in China.
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major players operating in the pesticides business in China.
- Revenues of Major Players in China Crop Protection Market.
- Future outlook and projections of China crop protection market– herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and Bio-pesticides, on the basis of revenues in China.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Editor's Note Welcome to the Jan. Issue of Glyphosate China Monthly Report. This newsletter will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire glyphosate ...
As a large agriculture country, China has become the biggest production base of pesticides in the world, with its crop area of over 160 million hectares in the past four years, strongly supporting fo ...
This report provides an insight into the industry - current scenario, structure and practices In depth market scenario includes: - Market estimate for CY 16 - Geographical presence of key players - Providing ...