Table of Contents
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Jiangxi Hongdu Aviation Industry Co., Ltd. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jiangxi Hongdu Aviation Industry Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Jiangxi Hongdu Aviation Industry Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Jiangxi Hongdu Aviation Industry Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Jiangxi Hongdu Aviation Industry Co., Ltd. (Hongdu) is a manufacturer of aerospace products. The company develops and produces attackers, trainers and light utility aircraft. It also offers civil products such as motorcycle and motor, mopeds, aviation products, tobacco machines, projectile weaving machines, food machines, and aluminum section products, paper-making machinery, golf electric cart, electric and power materials, casting and forging, and construction equipment. The company offers its products to air force and navy sector, domestic companies, agricultural aviation service centers and flight clubs. Its products are exported to Asian and African countries. Hongdu is headquartered in Nanchang, China.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...
Aerospace And D...