Table of Contents
MediPoint: Aortic Stent Grafts - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
Aortic stent grafts are most commonly used to reinforce a weak spot in an artery, which is known as an aneurysm. The stent grafts are designed to seal tightly with the patient’s native artery above and below the aneurysm, and are used to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms as well as thoracic aortic aneurysms. Aortic aneurysms, as opposed to aneurysms found elsewhere in the body, are potentially very serious, as a burst aorta results in massive internal bleeding that can be fatal unless treated rapidly by an experienced emergency medical team. Since their introduction in patients in 1991, aortic stent graft devices have gained wide acceptance and availability, with their adoption fueled in great part by advances in stent-graft design and by a variety of devices for various anatomic features. Over time, these devices have gained traction for use in patients with ruptured aneurysms because they are minimally invasive and have shorter recovery times.
The EU market continues to be the second biggest market for aortic stent grafts at 23% of the global scene. Of this, Germany remains the leader as they are the pioneers of cardiovascular innovations and have a strong local manufacturing base. Similar to the US, the leading companies in the EU aortic stent grafts market are Medtronic, Cook Medical, and Gore Medical, with emerging players such as Endologix.
- An overview of Aortic Stent Grafts, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the 5EU Aortic Stent Grafts market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Aortic Stent Grafts.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Aortic Stent Grafts sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the 5EU Aortic Stent Grafts market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the 5EU Aortic Stent Grafts market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the 5EU Aortic Stent Grafts market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global atherectomy devices market is expected to reach USD 894.69 million by 2025, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The demand for atherectomy devices market is anticipated to boost ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Atherectomy Devices market is accounted for $496.54 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $812.35 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast ...
The Global peripheral vascular device market has been estimated at USD XX billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2021. ...