Table of Contents
China Wound Closure Devices Market Outlook to 2020
GlobalData’s new report, "China Wound Closure Devices Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the China Wound Closure Devices Therapy market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Hemostats (Thrombin Based, Combination, Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based, Gelatin Based and Collagen Based Hemostats), Tissue Adhesives (Cyanoacrylate Based and Other Cross-linkable Polymer Based Tissue Adhesives), Tissue Sealants (Synthetic Tissue Sealants and Non-Synthetic Tissue Sealants (Fibrin Based Tissue Sealants (Fibrin Based Tissue Sealants in Liquid Form and in Patch Form), Collagen Based Tissue Sealants and Protein Based Tissue Sealants)), Ligating Clips (Titanium and Polymer Ligating Clips), Surgical Stapling Devices, Manual Surgical Stapling Devices (Reusable Manual and Disposable Manual Surgical Stapling Devices)), Surgical Adhesion Barriers (Membrane and Gel Adhesion Barriers) and Wound Closure Strips.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Wound Closure Devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Wound Closure Devices market segments - Hemostats, Tissue Adhesives, Tissue Sealants, Ligating Clips, Surgical Stapling Devices, Surgical Adhesion Barriers and Wound Closure Strips.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Wound Closure Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China Wound Closure Devices.
- Key players covered include Johnson & Johnson, Baxter International Inc. and Covidien plc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This study covers the world outlook for wound closure devices across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), ...
This study covers the world outlook for wound closure products across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), ...
The Europe Wound Management Market was valued at USD 1.8 billion in 2013 and is projected to reach USD 2.56 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.30% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2021. Traditional ...