Table of Contents
Discover the new Social TV landscape
How new entrants are challenging Twitter and Facebook, ramping up competition and transforming the Social TV market.
Futurescape’s Social TV report is a comprehensive survey of the Social TV sector, published twice-yearly since 2010. It provides the full context for understanding Social TV:
• The battle for Social TV dominance between Twitter, Facebook and their new rivals
• Why Twitter is strongly positioned for Social TV, but is not yet the clear winner (with full SWOT analysis for Twitter and Facebook)
• Broadcasters, producers and pay-TV operators – executing Social TV strategies to drive audience tune-in and engagement to boost ratings
• Innovation in Social TV formats and integrating social with TV programming
• The dynamic relationship between TV sports and social media
• How advertisers are embracing new opportunities to incorporate social into TV ad campaigns
Report details: 229 pages of analysis, with 100 tables and figures for instant reference on key Social TV research and data, together with in-depth company profiles of Social TV specialists, such as Beamly, ConnecTV, Shazam and Viggle.
Who is this report for?
• Television, advertising, telecoms, technology and social media professionals, to stay current with the fast-moving and complex Social TV market.
• Investors and analysts following major media organisations and social networks, and technology news, strategy and market developments.
Futurescape is at the forefront of Social TV analysis
“Futurescape's Social TV report is great, it allows us to understand how TV is today and how it will be in the near future.”
Enrique Martin, EVP Global Product Development Director, Havas Media
Futurescape published the first edition of its Social TV strategy report in July 2010
Buyers include international blue-chip companies in broadcasting, advertising and TV technology, such as BSkyB, Discovery Communications, TF1, MTV, Havas, Kantar Media, Irdeto, NDS, Philips, Sharp and Samsung.
The most comprehensive report on this dynamic and highly competitive market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Audio Visual Summary The audio visual market will experience a decline in 2017, reflecting price rises driving up costs to the supply chain. Price inflation will kick in as hedging runs out and supply ...
State of TV & Video Services Worldwide Terrestrial - Satellite - Cable - IPTV - DVD - Blu-ray - Video on demand Our TV experts publish half-yearly their TV & Video Services observatory covering 39 countries, ...
The Global Super Hi-Vision market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...