Table of Contents
Substation Automation System 2014 Update - Market Size, Volume and Key Country Analysis to 2020
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, “Substation Automation System 2014 Update - Market Size, Volume and Key Country Analysis to 2020”, which provides in-depth analysis of the substation automation system market at global and key country level.
The report covers CHP installed capacity, annual steam and gas turbine for CHP market size and split by type of plant or technology for all the markets. It discussed the regional CHP capacity and gas turbine and steam turbine market along with drivers and restraints at the regional level for North America and Europe.
- The report provides the technology overview, global market drivers and restraints for the substation automation systems market.
- It covers the global market share by utility and also profiles of these utilities.
- Seven countries, namely, Canada, China, India, the US, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the UAE are covered.
- Each country section discusses the transmission infrastructure of the respective country, and provides market forecasts during 2009-2020 in terms of volume and revenue.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national markets for substation automation system market
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the substation automation market’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitors’ business structures, strategies and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Substation automation and integration market to grow at a CAGR of 5.97% between 2016 and 2022” The substation automation and integration market was valued at USD 32.53 billion in 2015 and is expected ...
Need to Upgrade Aged Substations and Standardize Protocols Drives Adoption Substations are key components of the power grid enabling efficient transmission and distribution (T&D) of power from increasingly ...
The global electric power distribution automation systems market is expected to reach USD 23.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The rise in the adoption ...