Doosan Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Doosan Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Doosan Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Doosan Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Doosan Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Doosan Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Doosan Corporation (Doosan or 'the group') is a diversified holding company engaged in the development of power plant equipment, industrial facilities equipment and machineries, machine tools, automation systems, engines, bridges, and construction equipment. The group primarily operates in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and employed approximately 41,400 people in FY2014. The group recorded revenues of KRW20,468,238.5 million ($18,421.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 5.3% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the group was KRW1,008,069.8 million ($907.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 11.2% as compared to FY2013. The net profit was KRW65,348.8 million ($58.8 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 47.1% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Doosan Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Doosan Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Doosan Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Doosan Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services