Table of Contents
Achmea B.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Achmea B.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Achmea B.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Achmea B.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Achmea B.V.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Achmea B.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Achmea B.V. (Achmea or “the company”), formerly known as Eureko BV., is a private insurance company engaged in providing life, non-life and health insurance, and banking products. The company’s banking products include residential mortgage loans, saving accounts, private banking products. Achmea conducts asset and pension fund management activities, and aggregator activities. The company operates in the Netherlands, Greece, Turkey, Slovakia, Ireland and Australia. It is headquartered in Zeist, the Netherlands and employed 9,821 full-time employees as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E26,796 million ($35,598.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 14.5% over FY2013. The operating loss of the company was E8 million ($10.6 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of E281 million ($373.3 million) in FY2013. The net profit of the company was E14 million ($18.6 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 96% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Achmea B.V. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Achmea B.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Achmea B.V.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...