Table of Contents
Eurobank Ergasias S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Eurobank Ergasias S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Eurobank Ergasias S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Eurobank Ergasias S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Eurobank Ergasias S.A.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Eurobank Ergasias S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Eurobank Ergasias S.A. (Eurobank or ‘the group’), earlier known as EFG Eurobank Ergasias, is a banking group engaged in retail banking, corporate banking, wealth management, treasury, investment banking, and other activities. The group primarily operates in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine, Luxembourg and London. It is headquartered in Athens, Greece and employed 18,184 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E2,059 million ($2,735.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 17% over FY2013. The operating loss of the group was E1,678 million ($2,229.2 million) in FY2014, as over an operating loss of E1,901 million ($2,525.5 million) in FY2013. The net loss of the group was E1,219 million ($1,619.4 million) in FY2014, as over a net loss of E1,154 million ($1,533.1 million) in FY2013. Total revenue = net interest income+ banking fee and commission income+ net insurance income+ income from non banking services+ Dividend income+Net trading income+ Gains less losses from investment securities+ Net other operating income
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Eurobank Ergasias S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Eurobank Ergasias S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Eurobank Ergasias S.A.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...