Table of Contents
Deutsche Borse AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Deutsche Borse AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Deutsche Borse AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Deutsche Borse AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Deutsche Borse AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Deutsche Borse AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Deutsche Borse AG (Deutsche Borse or 'the company') is an exchange organization and an integrated provider of products and services covering the entire process chain of securities and derivatives trading. The company offers a range of trading, clearing, settlement, and custody services. Deutsche Borse operates in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. It is headquartered in Eschborn, Germany, and employed 4,540 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E2,403.7 million ($3,193.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 8.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E963.4 million ($1,279.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 44.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E762.3 million ($1,012.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 59.3% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Deutsche Borse AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Deutsche Borse AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Deutsche Borse AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302