Table of Contents
AMP Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on AMP Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AMP Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AMP Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AMP Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AMP Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
AMP Limited (AMP or 'the company') is a financial services company that is primarily involved in providing wealth management, banking and allied services and solutions. The company primarily operates in Australia and New Zealand. It is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and employed above 5,400 for 2014. The company recorded revenues of A$17,600 million ($15,892.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 12.5% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was A$1,814 million ($1,638 million) in FY2014, an increase of 21.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was A$884 million ($798.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 31.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of AMP Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess AMP Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on AMP Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302