Table of Contents
Packaging Corporation of America - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Packaging Corporation of America required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Packaging Corporation of America in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Packaging Corporation of America including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Packaging Corporation of America’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Packaging Corporation of America, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Packaging Corporation of America (PCA or 'the company') is a manufacturer of containerboard and corrugated packaging products. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois. It employed approximately 14,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,852.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 59.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $702.7 million in FY2014, an increase of 45.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $392.6 million in FY2014, a decrease of 11% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Packaging Corporation of America and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Packaging Corporation of America as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Packaging Corporation of America’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Heiwa Paper Co., Ltd. (Heiwa) is a paper manufacturer that sells specialty papers, high-grade papers, industrial papers, and other paper materials. The company offers products, which include fancy ...
Summary Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited (SPBL) is a paper manufacturer that markets pulp, paper, and paper board products. The company offers products such as printing and writing papers and pape ...
Summary Gould Paper Corporation, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...