Table of Contents
Verso Paper Corp. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Verso Paper Corp. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Verso Paper Corp. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Verso Paper Corp. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Verso Paper Corp.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Verso Paper Corp., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Verso Paper Corp. (Verso or 'the company') is a producer of coated papers, including coated groundwood and coated freesheet papers, and specialty paper products. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and employed approximately 1,630 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,296.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 6.6% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was $174.7 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $33.9 million in FY2013. The net loss of the company was $353 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $111.2 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Verso Paper Corp. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Verso Paper Corp. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Verso Paper Corp.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Heiwa Paper Co., Ltd. (Heiwa) is a paper manufacturer that sells specialty papers, high-grade papers, industrial papers, and other paper materials. The company offers products, which include fancy ...
Summary Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited (SPBL) is a paper manufacturer that markets pulp, paper, and paper board products. The company offers products such as printing and writing papers and pape ...
Summary Packaging Corporation of America - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Pulp And Paper
Pulp And Paper