Table of Contents
Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Astex or 'the company'), a subsidiary of Otsuka America, Inc., is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of cancer therapies in the US. The company is headquartered in Dublin, California. In 2013, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Otsuka Holdings, completed the acquisition of Astex. Astex has not disclosed its financial details including revenue, and operating and net profits.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 184.108.40.206) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 220.127.116.11) ...
Toll Like Receptor 4 (hToll or CD284 or TLR4) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Toll Like Receptor 4 (hToll or CD284 or TLR4) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth ...