Table of Contents
Canadian National Railway Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Canadian National Railway Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Canadian National Railway Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Canadian National Railway Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Canadian National Railway Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Canadian National Railway Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Canadian National Railway Company (CN or ‘the company’) is engaged in the rail and related transportation business. The company primarily operates in Canada and the US. CN is headquartered in Quebec, Canada and employed 25,530 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of C$12,134 million ($10,988.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 14.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was C$4,624 million ($4,187.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 19.4% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was C$3,167 million ($2,868 million) in FY2014, an increase of 21.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Canadian National Railway Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Canadian National Railway Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Canadian National Railway Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302