Table of Contents
SkyWest, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on SkyWest, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting SkyWest, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of SkyWest, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on SkyWest, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about SkyWest, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
SkyWest, Inc. (SkyWest or "the company") is the holding company for SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet Airlines that offers scheduled passenger and air freight services to destinations in the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. The company is headquartered in St. George, Utah and employed 9,642 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,237.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.8% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $24.8 million in FY2014, a decrease of 83.8% compared to FY2013. The net loss of the company was $24.2 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $59 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of SkyWest, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess SkyWest, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on SkyWest, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...