Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Findings - Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Synopsis Canadean's "PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Reasons To Buy - Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Highlights PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk (MAP) is a specialty retailer based in Indonesia. The company principally retails sports products, fashion and lifestyle products, kid's apparel, books, home decor products, food and beverages, health and personal care products, and beauty and cosmetics items. Apart from retailing, the company is involved in apparel manufacturing. The company sells products under various national brands, including Reebok, Calvin Klein, Speedo, Fcuk, Nautica, Dorothy Perkins, Steve Madden, H.E. by Mango, Warehouse, Travelogue, The FoodHall, Lotus, Burger King, Domino's Pizza and Chloe. The company operates through a network of owned stores in Indonesia. MAP is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.