Table of Contents
Homeland Security (HLS) is a burgeoning market that offers considerable opportunities for companies to exploit. Visiongain expects global growth to continue, with governments keen to extend their defensive measures against a range of threats including terrorism, cyber attack, natural disasters, and piracy. A degree of maturation in key markets, and the impact of continued austerity, indicates that growth will not be as dynamic compared to the previous decade, although the HLS market is set to take on a more global nature with a greater range of countries increasing their HLS spending. Visiongain has determined that the value of the Homeland Security market in 2012 amounts to $206.01bn.
The threat from al-Qaeda and affiliate groups to the US and other nations, and the impact of the 9/11 attacks, were the main drivers behind the rapid expansion of the scope and scale of HLS spending over 2001-2011. Since then however, cyber security has become a rising global concern, and many nations are also looking to upgrade security infrastructure in sectors such as border and maritime security.
The continually evolving nature of many HLS threats entails continued scope for enterprise, particularly in areas where new technology can be applied to security problems. The demands of integrating and networking of existing systems present further opportunities to business.
This report contains 285 tables, charts and graphs that add quantitative analysis to explain developing trends within the Homeland Security market, as well as individual submarkets that constitute the overall market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the Homeland Security market, 9 Homeland Security submarkets, the 20 leading national Homeland Security markets (including a separate breakdown of the US Homeland Security market into the 9 Homeland Security submarkets) and the Rest of the World (RoW). The forecasts and analysis are underpinned by extensive expert consultation and includes interviews with Accenture, Civitas Group and Webscreen Technology.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the Homeland Security market from 2012-2022.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 3 leading experts involved within the Homeland Security market
• 285 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the Homeland Security market between 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis for the Homeland Security market over 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis for 9 Homeland Security submarkets from 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis for the US Homeland Security market, broken down into the 9 Homeland Security submarkets, over 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis, for 19 further leading national Homeland Security markets, alongside Rest of the World (RoW) figures
• Analysis of the underlying issues, strategies, technologies and policies that influence and characterise the Homeland Security market
• Profiles of 65 of the leading companies operating within the Homeland Security market in 2012
Why you should buy The Homeland Security Market 2012-2022
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the Homeland Security market from 2012-2022
• The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with leading figures in the security industry. Within the report, you will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 3 experts on Homeland Security:
- Civitas Group
- Webscreen Technology
• You will find 285 tables, charts, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the HLS market from 2012-2022
• You will receive forecasts and analysis of the Homeland Security market between 2012-2022
• You will discover forecasts and analysis for the revenue expenditure and capital expenditure sectors of the Homeland Security market between 2012-2022
• You will find forecasts and analysis of 9 Homeland Security submarkets over the period 2012-2022:
- Aviation security
- Mass transit security
- Maritime security
- Infrastructure security
- Cyber security
- Border security
- Counter-terror intelligence
- CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear) security
- Public safety networks and emergency response
• You be presented with a SWOT analysis that examines the Homeland Security market from 2012-2022
• You will gain profiles of 65 of the leading operators within the Homeland Security market in 2012
• You will gain knowledge of all major political and economic issues, contracts, milestone events and procurement programmes within the Homeland Security market
What is the structure of the report?
Chapter 1 is the executive summary
Chapter 2 is the introduction, discussing general trends in the global HLS market and how the submarkets were defined for this report.
Chapter 3 analyses the global homeland security market, providing forecast and analytical discussion for the period 2012-2022.
Chapter 4 covers the nine submarkets considered by visiongain to make up HLS. The key technologies behind, and drivers and restraints of, the submarkets are discussed alongside market forecasts for the next decade, 2012-2022.
Chapter 5 focuses upon the US HLS market, the world's largest. Included are details of the most recent Department of Homeland Security (DHS) budget, key programmes and forecasts/analysis of future spending patterns from 2012-2022. The US HLS market is also broken down separately into nine submarkets.
Chapter 6 focuses upon 19 further leading national HLS markets: China, Saudi Arabia, India, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, UAE, Japan, Italy, Israel, Turkey, Spain, South Korea, Canada, Australia, Qatar, Brazil, Mexico. This chapter surveys national spending programmes and contracts in homeland security and provides individual country forecasts for total homeland security expenditure in US dollars over the forecast period 2012-2022. A Forecast and a summary of the Rest of the World (RoW) is also provided.
Chapter 7 summarises the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) for the HLS market.
Chapter 8 provides three interviews with experts in the HLS market:
• Civitas Group
• Webscreen Technology
Chapter 9 provides profiles of 65 key companies involved in the HLS sector
Chapter 10 is a summary of the report, highlighting conclusions from visiongain's research and analyses.
Chapter 11 provides a glossary of terms
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in homeland security to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the Homeland Security market between 2012 and 2022.
Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the Homeland Security Market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study by visiongain. Homeland Security product / services offer substantial business and investment opportunities and are becoming an increasingly important component of modern civilian and defence spending in several key regional markets.
This visiongain Homeland Security report will be valuable both to those already involved in the homeland security market and those wishing to enter the market in the future. Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Homeland Security Market 2012-2022
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Augmented Training Solutions Continue to Gain Traction The global military T&S market has been broken down into three end-user segments: Air, Land and Naval end users. It provides an analysis of accessible ...
The business aircraft market was a growing, dynamic market for many years. In 2007, with the "Great Recession," the business aircraft market collapsed along with the general aviation market. The scene ...
The global market for smart machines was valued at $5.3 billion in 2013. This market is expected to increase to over $6.2 billion in 2014 and nearly $15.3 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.