Table of Contents
Homeland Security (HLS) is a burgeoning market that offers considerable opportunities for companies to exploit. Visiongain expects global growth to continue, with governments keen to extend their defensive measures against a range of threats including terrorism, cyber attack, natural disasters, and piracy. A degree of maturation in key markets, and the impact of continued austerity, indicates that growth will not be as dynamic compared to the previous decade, although the HLS market is set to take on a more global nature with a greater range of countries increasing their HLS spending. Visiongain has determined that the value of the Homeland Security market in 2012 amounts to $206.01bn.
The threat from al-Qaeda and affiliate groups to the US and other nations, and the impact of the 9/11 attacks, were the main drivers behind the rapid expansion of the scope and scale of HLS spending over 2001-2011. Since then however, cyber security has become a rising global concern, and many nations are also looking to upgrade security infrastructure in sectors such as border and maritime security.
The continually evolving nature of many HLS threats entails continued scope for enterprise, particularly in areas where new technology can be applied to security problems. The demands of integrating and networking of existing systems present further opportunities to business.
This report contains 285 tables, charts and graphs that add quantitative analysis to explain developing trends within the Homeland Security market, as well as individual submarkets that constitute the overall market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the Homeland Security market, 9 Homeland Security submarkets, the 20 leading national Homeland Security markets (including a separate breakdown of the US Homeland Security market into the 9 Homeland Security submarkets) and the Rest of the World (RoW). The forecasts and analysis are underpinned by extensive expert consultation and includes interviews with Accenture, Civitas Group and Webscreen Technology.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the Homeland Security market from 2012-2022.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 3 leading experts involved within the Homeland Security market
• 285 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the Homeland Security market between 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis for the Homeland Security market over 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis for 9 Homeland Security submarkets from 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis for the US Homeland Security market, broken down into the 9 Homeland Security submarkets, over 2012-2022
• Forecasts and analysis, for 19 further leading national Homeland Security markets, alongside Rest of the World (RoW) figures
• Analysis of the underlying issues, strategies, technologies and policies that influence and characterise the Homeland Security market
• Profiles of 65 of the leading companies operating within the Homeland Security market in 2012
Why you should buy The Homeland Security Market 2012-2022
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the Homeland Security market from 2012-2022
• The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with leading figures in the security industry. Within the report, you will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 3 experts on Homeland Security:
- Civitas Group
- Webscreen Technology
• You will find 285 tables, charts, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the HLS market from 2012-2022
• You will receive forecasts and analysis of the Homeland Security market between 2012-2022
• You w
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Executive Summary •In 2013, there were x space launches, generating an estimated $ x billion in revenues. •The market revenue of space launch systems and satellites is expected to experience a ...
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The global market for high-energy lasers reached roughly $5.0 billion in 2013 and is increasing to roughly $6.0 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $11.2 billion by 2019, ...
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The global software defined radio market was valued at $41.9 billion in 2013 and $47.7 billion in 2014. The market is expected to reach $56.3 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.