Table of Contents
• The enterprise telephony market in Asia-Pacific recorded a total revenue of $ million in H1 2014, registering an % decline over H1 2013. The key reasons for this decline were reduced enterprise investments over telephony infrastructure and an elongated refresh and sales period.
• WPBX was the only segment that witnessed a slight single-digit growth in H1 2014 over H1 2013. During the same period, IP telephony registered a minor decline, whereas the traditional telephony segments recorded double-digit declines.
• Thailand and Philippines were the only countries to register positive market growth rates in H1 2014. The markets in South Korea, China, and India declined by double digits, dragging down the regional market.
• Despite a challenging market scenario, Cisco, Ericsson-LG, Oki, and Microsoft were able to increase their telephony revenue during H1 2014.
• Government and manufacturing, followed by BFSI and telecommunications, were the leading verticals in terms of spending for enterprise telephony.
• Cloud-based, open source-based, and mobility application-based telephony solutions will display higher adoption rates, owing to increased market awareness and maturity.
This tracker provides an analysis of the total enterprise telephony market in the Asia-Pacific region for the H1 (January to June) 2014 period. It analyzes the market trends, vendor performance, vertical market splits, and enterprise size splits.
• All revenues are end-user revenues.
• Revenues are in US dollars unless stated otherwise.
• Revenues associated with professional services and maintenance are excluded from this study.
• Channel markup is assumed between % and %, depending on the market.
• The numbers and analysis presented for Avaya represent Avaya plus Nortel business. The previous year’s numbers and comparison are done assuming Avaya existed as a
single entity representing Avaya and Nortel.
• Aastra’s numbers are included under Mitel to reflect its acquisition by Mitel.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Growth Momentum Powered by Global Vendors and Emerging Markets The Asia-Pacific enterprise telephony market was worth $992.4 million in H1 2016. This study analyzes trends, vendor market performance, vertical ...
Is the On-premise Telephony Market Making a Come Back? The Asia-Pacific enterprise telephony market is estimated to grow from $1,976.0 million in 2015 to $2,103.2 million in 2022. This study analyzes trends, ...
The 2017 North American Cable Assembly Manufacturers report is a 1,200-page report, in PDF format, containing profiles on 1,105 companies in the United States, Canada, and Mexico that manufacture cable ...