Table of Contents
“Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Sweden Smokeless Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In 2012, overall consumption of smokeless tobacco products is estimated at 5,972tonnes, but had reached a peak of almost 7,200 tonnes in 2006, assisted by some earlier pre-tax increase hoarding.
- Smokeless tobacco now accounts for 47.8% of the total tobacco products market, with 24% of men and 7% of women using snus on a regular or occasional basis.
- Data for 2012 records a fall of 1.6% which is reported to be less than the 4-5% growth seen in the wider Scandinavian market.
- “Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Sweden.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across Sweden. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Sweden.
- This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Sweden along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across Sweden, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Tobacco Company Profile - SNTA Summary "Tobacco Company Profile - SNTA" is an analytical company report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the ...
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary Smokeless Tobacco in France is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size ...