Table of Contents
“Baby Food in Brazil” is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Brazil, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Brazil along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Spurred on by a rapidly developing economy for most of the review period, the Brazilian market for baby food expanded by 32.6% in volume terms between 2007 and 2013 to reach 86,547 tonnes
- All three major sectors of the market experienced significant growth. Consumption of baby milks rose by 48% over the survey period, while baby meals grew by 36% and cereals by 25%. At current prices, the market rose to Real 2.8 billion(US$ 1.3 billion) in 2013, approaching double its 2007 value
- “Baby Food in Brazil” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Brazil.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Baby Food in Brazil. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Brazil.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Brazilian Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Brazil along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Brazil, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Brazil.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Brazil considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Brazilian market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global baby product market is expected to reach USD 121.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising spending capability in matured economies of North America and ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Baby Foods and Infant Formula in US$ by the following Product Segments: Infant Formula, RTE Foods, Dried Foods, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...