Table of Contents
The Quarterly Beverage Tracker Greece report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Greek beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand and challenges faced by the industry
- Soft drinks witnessed declines in almost all categories due to Greece's current economic situation decreasing the disposable income of Greek consumers
- Juice and iced/rtd tea drinks suffered a particularly steep declines in Q2-14 despite the categories retaining a healthy image among consumers, as sales are inhibited by their relatively high prices
- Packaged water and carbonates have been spared from the more severe declines witnessed in other categories, as these products are often the substitute's chosen by consumers as they move from more expensive categories
- The FIFA World Cup helped to improve the consumption of cider and beer in Q2-13, displaying strong growth and only a minimal decline respectively
- This report offers a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the beverage market in Greece, with data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key market drivers across all major drinks categories. In particular, this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
- Volumes for Q2-14 vs Q2-13, provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and the very latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category
- All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions
- More granular data is provided for the carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors
- Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered, including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
Reasons To Buy
Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Greek beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data. Greece's Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market ...
Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...