Table of Contents
Global Ethylene Outlook - Continuing Global Expansion of Ethylene Capacity through 2020 Led by the US and China
The global ethylene industry is witnessing a change in the supply scenario in various parts of the world. In North America, ethylene supply is expected to boom in coming years as abundant and inexpensive natural gas liquids (NGLs) feedstock form shale gas is attracting companies to establish their plants in the region. In contrast to North America, ethylene industry in Europe is suffering from high cost of production due to high crude oil prices as most of plants in the region are based on naphtha feedstock. The Middle East and Africa have also seen tremendous growth in ethylene supply. These increases have seen the region surpass overall capacity of North America in 2013. Middle East producers still have the advantage of cheaper and subsidized NGLs feedstock and proximity to demand rich Asian markets.
Asia-Pacific will remain the growth engine of the global ethylene industry. It makes up almost half of the annual growth in 2013, predominantly from China.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global ethylene capacity by region
- Ethylene planned plants details
- Global ethylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major ethylene producers in the world
- Information on ethylene market size, demand volume and production volume by region
- Global ethylene demand by end-use sectors
- Ethylene price forecast by region
- Details of three largest company in the ethylene industry
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends and challenges in the global ethylene industry
- Understand the regional ethylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ethylene industry with the help of specific insights on demand and supply dynamics
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the global ethylene industry
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The high-growth application areas such as packaging, construction, and automotive is driving the consumption of petrochemicals market“ The top 15 petrochemicals market report is divided into three ...
The global ethylene dichloride market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 3.0% and 3.5% from 2017 to 2023. Ethylene dichloride (also known as EDC) is a chlorinated hydrocarbon liquid, which is colourless, ...
The global styrene ethylene butylene styrene (SEBS) market has been estimated at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of X.XX% during the forecast ...