Table of Contents
Biopower in Singapore, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles
"Biopower in Singapore, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biogas power market in Singapore.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biopower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Singapore (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock and average number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in Singapore biopower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biopower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower market, Singapore power market, Singapore renewable power market and Singapore biopower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biogas, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major biopower countries in 2013 and detailed cost analysis.
- Power market scenario in Singapore and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Singapore renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of Singapore biopower market with installed capacity, generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock (2013-2017) and number of homes powered (2001-2025).
- Deal analysis of Singapore biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Singapore biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biopower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The report gathers data on biomass and waste power generation across the top ten countries leading the market for biomass. The report covers the key players, key feedstock available, and the prominent ...
Fired up: Demand for renewable energy will keep industry plants burning bright Abstract Biomass Power The Biomass Power industry has grown at a healthy rate in the five years to 2017. The industry's expansion ...
Wind Power in Ukraine, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Wind Power in Ukraine, Market ...