Table of Contents
Herpes Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Herpes Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" provides data on the Herpes Infections clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Herpes Infections. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Herpes Infections. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global antiviral drugs market is expected to reach a value of USD 69.2 billion by 2025, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. According to the WHO, cases of viral infections increase by ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Antiviral market is accounted for $42.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $63.11 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.8%. Increased count of people across ...
In 2016, the global antiviral market was estimated to be worth USD 30.84 billion and is expected to reach revenues of approximately USD 40.71 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.71% between 2016 and 2022. The ...