Table of Contents
The report titled “BRICS Tobacco Market Outlook to 2018 – Rising Consumption of Low Tar Cigarettes to Drive Growth” provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as the market size of cigar, cigarettes, beedis, smokeless tobacco segments in BRICS Tobacco market and future outlook of the industry. The report also covers the market shares of major players and brands in Brazil, Russia, China, India and South Africa in each category.
Consumption of tobacco products across BRICS region has posed major challenges to the healthcare industry which has augmented the industrial as well government healthcare costs. Government authorities as well as various NGOs have been stepping afoot in order to curb the growing number of deaths from smoking and other tobacco products consumption. BRICS region has been growing rapidly in the last few years. These five countries collectively accounted for nearly ~% of the world’s total population and ~% of the total world GDP in 2011. These countries have been witnessing stupendous incline in urbanization coupled with growing awareness of health and wellness. The increasing disposable incomes across these regions have also been witnessed on account of rapid economic developments in the BRICS region.
BRICS tobacco market which encompasses the sales of cigarettes, cigars, snuffs, smokeless tobacco and others have showcased increasing growth rate during the last few years. BRICS countries are amongst the major tobacco producing countries in the world. Major producers of tobacco products in the world are China, India, Brazil, the US, Turkey, Zimbabwe and Malawi, which together produce more than ~% of the world's tobacco products. China alone accounts for nearly ~% of world tobacco production. In majority of the BRICS countries, volume sales of cigarettes have declined however growing taxes on cigarettes have led to an incline in the revenue of tobacco products in the last few years. The revenue of BRICS tobacco market grew at a CAGR of ~% from USD ~ million in 2007 to USD ~ million in 2013. The second highest cigarette consuming country was Russia with ~% of the global cigarettes consumed in 2012.
With growing dispensable incomes and addictive patterns generated by tobacco products, the tobacco market has witnessed a year-on-year incline, despite of the enforcement of several prohibitive measures such as taxes and others. In the upcoming years, the BRICS tobacco market is expected to showcase a considerable growth in terms of revenue, as increasing prices and taxes are expected to enforce the tobacco addicted population to spend more on such products. The revenue of the BRICS tobacco market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~% from 2014-2018, reaching at USD 530 billion by 2018.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of BRICS Tobacco market, market size of China Tobacco market, market size Russia Tobacco market, market size of India Tobacco market, market size of Brazil Tobacco market, market size of South Africa Tobacco market, market size of China Cigarettes market, market size of India Cigarettes market, market size of Russia Cigarettes market, market size of South Brazil Cigarettes market, market size of men’s ethnic wear market, market size of men’s sleepwear market and market size of men’s footwear market.
- Market segmentation of BRICS tobacco market on the basis of regions.
- Market segmentation of China tobacco market by Product categories, international and national players, By price range, By types of manufacturers, By different regions in China.
- Market segmentation of India tobacco market by Product Categories, By Cigarettes Size.
- Market segmentation of Brazil tobacco market by Product Categories, By level of tar, By Duty Paid cigarettes.
- Market segmentation of South Africa tobacco market by Product Categories, By duty paid and illicit cigarettes, By channel of distribution.
- Market segmentation of India tobacco market by Product Categories, By Duty paid and illicit cigarettes, By International and national players, By Gender.
- Trends and Developments in BRICS Tobacco market, Trends and Developments in China Tobacco market, Trends and Developments in Russia Tobacco market, Trends and Developments in India Tobacco market, Trends and Developments in Brazil Tobacco market, Trends and Developments in South Africa Tobacco market,
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major players of Tobacco market in China, India, Russia, Brazil and South Africa.
- Market shares of major players of Tobacco market in China, India, Russia, Brazil and South Africa.
- Future outlook and projections of tobacco market in BRICS, Brazil, Russia, China, India and South Africa.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...