Table of Contents
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of the US's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the US 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, US HNWIs held 23.9% (US$5.0 trillion) of their wealth outside of the country, in line with the global average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$6.4 trillion by 2018, accounting for 22.1% of the total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 48.5% of US HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2013.
- North America followed Europe with 19.9%, followed by Asia-Pacific with 16.1%, Latin America with 11.4%, Africa with 2.3%, and the Middle East with 1.7%.
- US HNWI allocations to Europe decreased during the review period, from 56.2% in 2009 to 48.5% in 2013. North America and the Asia-Pacific were the most popular emerging regions in terms of US investment.
- HNWIs are further expected to increase their levels of investment in Asia-Pacific to 19.0% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...