Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Finish Line, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Finish Line, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "The Finish Line, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Finish Line, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Finish Line, Inc. (Finish Line) is a specialty retailer which sells athletic footwear and clothing for men, women and children. Its footwear product portfolio includes basketball shoes, casual shoes, cross-training shoes, running shoes, track spikes, skate shoes, football cleats, soccer cleats, baseball cleats, sandals and flip flops, boots and trail shoes, wrestling shoes and volleyball shoes. It also offers soft goods such as athletic bags, backpacks, caps, fleeces, jackets, pants, running clothing, shoe-care products, shorts, socks, sunglasses, tops, watches and wind breakers. The company markets brands such as Nike, Jordan, Puma, Adidas, Asics, Brooks, Converse, Reebok, K-Swiss, Lacoste, Mizuno and New Balance through stores and online and mobile websites. Finish Line is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) continued to enjoy strong growth in 2016, driven by its strategy of aggressive store expansion into new markets, and an increasingly potent online offer. 2017 is set to see ...
Facing serious financial difficulties from its abysmal and seemingly inextricable indebtedness, Vivarte SAS sold its Accessoires Diffusion and Défi Mode retail chains during early 2016 as well as La Compagnie ...
KIABI Europe SAS is unlikely to open new stores in France. In its home country, the apparel and footwear specialist retailers chain is more likely to invest further in its online stores in order to benefit ...