Table of Contents
MediPoint: Craniomaxillofacial Devices - Current and Future Players
Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) surgery is a highly specialized branch of orthopedic surgery that focuses on all aspects of facial and skull disorders. In this report, GlobalData covers the following segments: CMF plate and screw fixation, CMF distraction, cranial flap fixation, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) replacement, CMF bone graft substitutes, and thoracic fixation (rigid fixation only). Throughout the report, adoption patterns, procedure volumes, and market revenues for all the aforementioned segments are included. In addition, GlobalData included an analysis on the dural repair market, which consists of dural substitutes and dural sealants. However, procedure numbers and market revenues for dural repair are provided only for the US market.
Given the current exigent economic conditions, hospital administrators are deploying different approaches to realize their cost-containment goals. Moving forward, although the competition is set to tighten in the general orthopedic industry due to the increased pricing erosion and austerity measures, the CMF market remains one that promises growth potential. Currently, plate and screw fixation is the major segment that companies pay particular attention to, due to the steady increase in the procedure volumes of CMF trauma, reconstruction, and orthognathic surgeries.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Craniomaxillofacial Devices.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Craniomaxillofacial Devices in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Craniomaxillofacial Devices market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes market. ...