Table of Contents
MediPoint: Craniomaxillofacial Devices - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) surgery is a highly specialized branch of orthopedic surgery that focuses on all aspects of facial and skull disorders. In this report, GlobalData covers the following segments: CMF plate and screw fixation, CMF distraction, cranial flap fixation, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) replacement, CMF bone graft substitutes, and thoracic fixation (rigid fixation only). Throughout the report, adoption patterns, procedure volumes, and market revenues for all the aforementioned segments are included. In addition, GlobalData included an analysis on the dural repair market, which consists of dural substitutes and dural sealants. However, procedure numbers and market revenues for dural repair are provided only for the US market.
GlobalData estimates that DePuy Synthes currently contributes to about 34% of the US market for CMF devices. Following DePuy Synthes is Stryker, Biomet, KLS Martin, and OsteoMed. Moving forward, DePuy Synthes’ dominance is widely considered not replicable due to its long history in the CMF field, its significant presence in orthopedic core markets, as well as its aggressive marketing efforts. Beyond these multinational players, the rest of the US CMF market is occupied with a wide range of companies either focusing on specific segments, such as cranial flap fixation, or targeting the low-end market with me-too products.
- An overview of CMF, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US CMF market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for CMF.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the CMF sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US CMF market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US CMF market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the US CMF market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes market. ...