Table of Contents
Urinary Tract Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Urinary Tract Infections Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" provides data on the Urinary Tract Infections clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Urinary Tract Infections. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Urinary Tract Infections. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Assess market dynamics of Chinese market for both communicable and - non-communicable infectious disease drugs, their opportunities and restraints. - Evaluate Chinese drug market ...
The global animal antibiotics and antimicrobials market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 4.73 billion by 2021 from USD 3.77 billion in 2016. The growth of this market ...
Global Antibacterial Drugs Market to 2022 - Vaccines Retain Market Prominence While Pipeline Offers Innovative Approaches to Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance Summary The antibacterial drug market covers ...