Table of Contents
SDI's "Defense Expenditure in Sweden to 2019: Market Review" provides historic, forecast market sizing and budget allocation of the Sweden defense market. The report also provides a top-level overview and detailed segmentation of the market.
SDI's "Defense Expenditure in Sweden to 2019: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, a top-level analysis of the market and analysis by segment. The information in this Market Review draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical data on the defense market in the Sweden.
- Provides key forecast statistics on the overall defense market to 2019.
- Provides segmentation analysis of the defense market in the Sweden.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Sweden defense market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis.
- Identify industry trends in the Sweden by analyzing the historical industry data.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the defense market in Sweden.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...