Table of Contents
FCA US LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
FCA US LLC (FCA) formerly known as Chrysler Group LLC, is an automobiles manufacturer. The company focuses on the research, design, manufacture, assembly and distribution of passenger and commercial vehicles. It product line comprises passenger cars; utility vehicles including sport utility vehicles and crossover vehicles, minivans; and trucks. It also sells automotive accessories and service parts. FCA sells its products under the brands, namely, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Ram, Fiat, SRT and Mopar to independent dealers in the US, Canada and Mexico. The company has major operations in the United States. Some of its major subsidiaries include, Bessemer Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Inc., Chrysler Korea Ltd., Chrysler (Hong Kong) Automotive Limited, and Chrysler Espana S.L. and others. FCA is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, the US.
FCA US LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 19, 2015: USABC Issues Rfpi To Develop Advanced Battery Cell From Active Materials In Recycled Li-ion Batteries
Feb 19, 2015: Usabc Reopens Rfpis For Development Of Microporous Separators And High-performance Electrolytes
Jul 18, 2013: Chrysler Group-NextEnergy V2G Project Probes Promise of Battery Power
Mar 12, 2013: ZeaChem Begins Production of Cellulosic Chemicals and Ethanol In Oregon, US
Jan 31, 2013: DOE Announces Joining Of 13 Companies In Workplace Charging Challenge
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762