Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brick Brewing Co. Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Findings - Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brick Brewing Co. Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Synopsis Canadean's "Brick Brewing Co. Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy - Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brick Brewing Co. Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Highlights Brick Brewing Co. Limited (Brick Brewing) is a brewing company based in Canada. It offers canned, bottled and draft premium beer under various brands including Waterloo, Laker, Red Cap, Formosa and Red Baron. The company is involved in certain co-packing agreements, which involve producing and packaging beer and ready-to-drink (RTD) alcoholic beverages for other companies. It sells products primarily in Ontario, besides selling packaged beer in Atlantic Canada, Western Canada and the US. In Ontario, the company distributes its beers through The Beer Store (TBS), the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO), and through bars and restaurants. Its brewing facilities are located in Waterloo and Formosa, Ontario. Brick Brewing is headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.