Table of Contents
"Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Australia Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2020: Market Profile" is the result of extensive research into the non life insurance segment in Australia, covering its dynamics and competitive landscape. It provides insights on the market size and forecast of the segment and the personal accident, travel and health product categories. This report also provides an overview of the leading companies in the segment, along with details of the strategic initiatives undertaken.
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the Australian non life insurance market, including:
- A description of the non life insurance market in Australia
- The Australian non life insurance market’s growth prospects
- The competitive landscape in the Australian non life insurance market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Non Life Insurance market in Australia:
- It provides historical values for Australia’s insurance industry market size for the report’s 2011–2015 review period and forecast figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period
- It details the competitive landscape in Australia for the non life insurance business
- It profiles the top non life insurance companies in Australia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them
- It provides a comprehensive analysis of the business environment for Australia
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Australian insurance industry and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Australian insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Australian non life insurance market
- Identify key operators in the Australian insurance industry, along with profiles on those companies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...