Table of Contents
Thailand, the leading rubber producing country worldwide, accounts for around one-third of the global rubber produce. Rubber procured in raw latex form requires chemical treatment to impart the required physical properties such as tensile strength, flexibility and durability, which are achieved by chemical processing of rubber by fillers, plasticizers, activators, vulcanizers and accelerators. Besides tyres, rubber is also used for manufacturing gloves, conveyor belts, condoms, shoe soles, etc. Being an emerging automobile production base in the ASEAN region coupled with significant presence of tyre companies in the country, Thailand consumes majority of its rubber produce for manufacturing tyres. This, in turn, creates significant demand for rubber processing chemicals in the country.
According to “Thailand Rubber Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for rubber chemicals in Thailand is projected to register a CAGR of over 4% during 2015-20. Due to lack of domestic manufacturing, Thailand is hugely dependent on rubber chemical imports from China, Japan and Germany. Segment wise, rubber fillers accounted for a majority share in the country’s rubber chemicals market in 2014, and the segment’s dominance is expected to continue through 2020. Behn Meyer, Cosan, Sumitomo, LanXESS and NOCIL are few of the leading chemical companies that are offering rubber processing compounds in the country through their exclusive distributors or sales offices. “Thailand Rubber Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of rubber chemicals market in Thailand:
- Thailand Rubber Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Fillers, Plasticizers, Activators, Vulcanizers, Accelerators & Others
- Regional & Application Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of rubber chemicals market in Thailand
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, rubber chemical manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with rubber chemical manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The rubber bonded abrasives market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period” The rubber bonded abrasives market is projected to reach USD 1.47 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of ...
The global reclaimed rubber market is expected to reach USD 6.32 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Favorable regulations promoting sustainable and eco-friendly materials ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Industrial Rubber Products in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Mechanical Rubber Goods, Rubber Hose and Belting, and Others. The US and Chinese ...
Resin And Rubbe...