Table of Contents
Philippines is the world’s largest producer of abaca fiber, accounting for about 85% share of the global production in 2013. In the Philippines, abaca plants are cultivated across 130 thousand hectares of land by over 90 thousand farmers. Abaca fiber is primarily used as a raw material by end user industries such as pulp & paper, fiber craft, cordage, etc. Abaca fiber consumption in Philippines is witnessing a continuous increase among these end user industries due to widening applications of the fiber. Abaca fiber market in Philippines is supported by various investor friendly initiatives taken by the country’s Fiber Industry Development Authority (FIDA), which is expected to further boost the abaca fiber market in the coming years. Out of the total production, a significant volume of abaca fiber is consumed within the Philippines and the rest is exported worldwide, with the US, European countries and Japan being the major importers.
According to “Philippines Abaca Fiber Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the abaca fiber market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.7% till 2019. Presently, the pulp manufacturing industry is the leading end-user of abaca fiber, followed by cordage manufacturing and fiber craft industry. Among the leading abaca fiber suppliers, Ching Bee Trading Corporation dominates the market by offering the best quality abaca fiber products to its consumers, followed by Tag Fibers, Inc. and Selinrail International. Manila province is the largest demand generator for abaca fiber in the Philippines, followed by Catanduanes, Leyte and Davao City. “Philippines Abaca Fiber Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” elaborates the following aspects related to abaca fiber market in Philippines:
- Philippines Abaca Fiber Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Abaca Pulp, Cordage and Fiber craft
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of abaca fiber market in the Philippines
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with abaca fiber producers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The report package World Household and Sanitary Paper Product Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future ...
The report package Household and Sanitary Paper Product Market in Europe to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future ...
The report package Household and Sanitary Paper Product Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future ...