Table of Contents
This strategic assessment of Dow, one of the world's leading agrochemical companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global agrochemical market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
• A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
• History of the company’s agrochemical business evolution, which is important to understanding
the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
• Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
• Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
• Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
• Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
• Manufacturing practices.
• New plants under construction.
• The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
• Internally developed and acquired agrochemical and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
• Review of major product lines.
• Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
• Promotional tactics.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
• Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
• Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
• Estimated R&D budget.
• Research facilities and staff.
• New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
• Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
• Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 59 pages and 5 tables
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely ...
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes marketing strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies. The report contains 378 pages, 43 tables and provides agrochemical industry executives ...